Administrator Assistant (Temp)
CO - Colorado Springs
Administrative Assistant (Temp)
- Excel, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Pro Adobe Acrobat, SharePoint, Maximo, Outlook, Power BI (would be helpful but not necessary), and Xerox Machine.
- 4-7 years of providing administrative support in a related environment or an equivalent combination of education beyond high school and experience.
- A High school Diploma or General Equivalency Diploma (G.E.D.) and one year of training in Business, Office Administration or a closely related field
- Travel, Personnel (Taleo/interviews, personnel provisioning, Office/Warehouse supply orders, Calendaring/scheduling in Outlook for GM, Meeting Minutes, Cases for facilities/technology support/Human Resources, P-Card purchases, and reconciliation.
- Managing SharePoint site. Promptness is a necessity. Not remote position. The person will have to report to the office in Inclement weather.
- Coordinates production of newsletters, publications, and presentations and maintains electronic postings for websites.
- Supports handling of confidential personnel issues. Processes personnel documents and performs any associated compliance administration as applied or assigned.
- Creates and maintains records management solutions for information, often high in volume and/or detailed, complex, or sensitive in nature making it challenging to manage.
- Advises others on administrative procedures and/or provides training and instruction.
- Reviews, processes, prioritizes, and/or routes incoming mail, publications, directives, and regulations.
- Tracks and supports contract processes, acts as a liaison with outside vendors
- Assists the public with an explanation of organization policies, rules, and procedures, responds to inquiries and complaints regarding CSU services, researches and directs to appropriate personnel
- Tracks the collection and/or receipt of documents and verifies completion
- Sends retrieves and prepares documents, and materials (i.e., e-mail, fax, mail, ship, courier, etc.)
- Prepares and proofreads letters, memos, reports, and other correspondence
- Generates reports, spreadsheets, requests for proposals, publications, presentations, and other materials considered detailed and/or complex in nature
- May arrange for supplies or materials for meetings or events
- May give presentations
- May perform administrative process design and maintenance in an area of specialization or for administrative projects of moderate complexity
- It is the responsibility of all employees to comply with the safety and health program in support of an incident and injury-free workplace
Sunshine Enterprise USA is an “Equal Opportunity Employer—Minorities, Females, Veterans and Disabled Persons”