FL - Tampa
Job Description: Irrigation technicians install, test, and maintain irrigation equipment including sprinklers, pumps, water lines, and suction valves. Irrigation technicians may also be required to operate heavy machinery for trenching and install wiring systems for water timers.
Here are examples of responsibilities from real irrigation technician resumes representing typical tasks they are likely to perform in their roles.
- Manage hardscape installation team and project
- Work with irrigation equipment such as sprinklers, water lines, pumps, suction devices, valves and other plumbing equipment.
- Used hand and power tools to dig trenches and lay PVC and other pipes for landscape and sprinkler systems.
- Install, troubleshoot, and repair valves.
- Dig shallow wells and install the electrical pump.
- Rake leaves and prune shrubs as needed.
- DOT examination pass for commercial vehicles and trailers.
- Mulch, fertilize, water, and prune flowering plants.
- Used appropriate machinery to dig trenches and pull pipes for new installations.
- Mow all turf to various orders for each portion of the grounds.
- Operate many types of heavy equipment such as mini-excavators, backhoes, and trenchers.
- Train and qualify for half mask, full mask, and force air respirators.
- Install and make repairs on PVC and poly pipe along with every sprinkler head imaginable.
- Job duties are to install, troubleshoot, and deactivate systems for the winter season months
- Maintain and manicured lawns (mower, shovels, raking, trimming, etc . )
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
Sunshine Enterprise USA is an “Equal Opportunity Employer—Minorities, Females, Veterans and Disabled Persons”